Britain’s Got Talent 2016 (series 10) is the reality talent show for the year 2016. Get the audition dates, venues, application and other details for this tenth series in this blog post. Britain’s Got Talent is a popular TV show since 2007 and has been number one choice for the people who want to show their talent to the world. Britain’s Got Talent is a popular talent show in UK which has won many awards and nominations already in this nine years and is one of the successful TV series in United Kingdom and has TRP ratings close to The X Factor UK.
Britain’s Got Talent 2016 Audition Application
The applications for Britain’s Got Talent 2016 audition have still not opened, once we get official confirmation about the 2016 auditions, we will publish them here. You can also visit the official website from time to time and also subscribe to their newsletter, so that when the auditions are open you will be notified via email.
Britain’s Got Talent 2016 Audition Dates
The open auditions will be held in the month of October, November and December 2015, while the judges auditions for final list of participants will be held in January and February 2016. The exact dates have not been announced, we will publish the audition dates once the we get from the official team, till then bookmark this page and stay tuned.
Britain’s Got Talent Audition 2016 Venues
The people from Sheffield, Teesside, Bournemouth, Leicester, Wirral, Coventry, Nottingham, Bradford and other cities can join the Britain’s Got Talent Auditions 2016 held in the nearest location from the list above.
Britain’s Got Talent 2015 Audition Videos
You can get some idea by watching these 2015 auditions
Reality show Britain’s Got Talent 2016 will be aired on ITV and ITV2 (Britain’s Got More Talent) television channels in April 2016. And most probably Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams are set to return as judges.
Britain’s Got Talent 2016 Eligibility and Rules
- You must be citizen (right to live and work) of UK, channel islands, isle of man or republic of Ireland
- Participant must be atleast sixteen years of old (minimum age limit), in case if you are under eighteen years, please make sure you got the permission from your parents or guardians before applying online
- You should not be an employee of itv plc, fremantlemedia group, simco limited or any of the associated company
- In case of any disputes the production team of Britain’s got talent (itv) decision is final
- Enter the correct details while filling the application form, if your details are incorrect and misleading, then your entry will be disqualified
- For full set of terms and conditions, please refer official site and read them carefully
Note that Britain’s Got Talent 2016 Auditions will be held during last quarter of 2015 year to select the final candidates for the participation in the reality show which will be held in 2016 year and will be aired in the same year.