The X Factor UK 2015 auditions is now open, you can apply online by filling a simple application form. This 2015 edition of the X factor UK is the series 12 and the makers are hoping that more applications will flow this time. The X Factor UK 2015 Auditions will take place in major cities of UK, for exact location, time and dates please refer to bottom of this this post.
The X Factor UK 2015 Auditions Application
To apply for The X Factor UK 2015 Auditions you need to have an email ID compulsory. There are two sections to apply and the complete procedure is given below
- Go to the official website of The X Factor UK 2015 Auditions
- You will see two sections, one is solo and other one is group
- You can click the “soloists apply here” or “groups apply here” button according to your choice
- Now fill the complete form including your name, address, city, country, date of birth, postal code, place of birth, job and other details
- After filling the form, read the terms and conditions and tick mark so that they know that you have read the terms and conditions and have agreed
- Now select the preferred audition venue and click on “go to next section”
- Now you can upload your video, but this is completely optional, but we recommend to upload the video of your performance
- Now click the next button and confirm the application form
- That’s all, now you will be contacted via email address
The X Factor UK Auditions 2015 Venues (Cities)
There are fourteen venues from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Choose your city while submitting the online application form.
*If your cities are not in the list, please choose the nearest location to give your audition.
The X Factor UK 2015 Videos
The X Factor UK 2014 final winner
The X Factor UK Trailer Video
The X Factor UK 2015 Terms and conditions / Requirements
- Participant must not be employee or a close relative of the employee of ITV
- If you are not available for the first-round, make sure that you upload the video so that makers can consider you for the second round selection
- The applicant must be at least 16 years old by 30 April 2015
- If your age is between 16 and 18 years, you should take the permission of your parents or guardian before applying to the audition, they also must be present at the audition venue, this also applies to the group
- All the information submitted in the application form must be correct, if we get any doubt we will verify the documents and if the information submitted by you is incorrect you will be suspended from the audition
- For the complete terms and conditions visit the official website
Deadline for The X Factor UK 2015 Auditions application
- 30 April 2015 (till midnight)
The judges Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Mel B are all set to return in the 2015 edition of The X Factor UK. This reality show episodes will be aired on ITV and ITV2 (The Xtra Factor) channels in United Kingdom, the premiere date is yet to be announced. Ben Haenow was the winner of last edition who was from Croydon.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply to The X Factor UK 2015 Auditions right now and show your talent to the world.